At St. Andrew’s we have implemented the following in response to the Covid-19 virus.
- Additional hand sanitation stations have been installed by enterances, in addition to the units already present.
- Lables have been created to draw your attention to them.
- Commonly used surfaces (door knobs etc) will be cleaned Sunday morning and frequently throughout the week.
- We will refrain from handshakes after the service.
- Coffee and Conversation will continue as normal.
Be sure to be warm and inviting to one another. I expect to hear a great deal of conversation as usual before the service begins.
We ask everyone to wash hands and maintain regular hygenie. If you are feeling unwell it may be best to remain at home.
We will be taking our lead from the Haliburton, Kwartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit. You can read more at their website.
If you have any questions please contact the office or speak with Rev. Ellis.
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Cobourg is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. The congregation was established in 1833 and continues to serve the community.